January 21, 2009






The Bay Island Bonsai 10th anniversary show was January 17 & 18 this year. As usual, lots of fun seeing people I hadn't seen in a while, catching up on whats new in their lives. Also lots of work, but it seems the most important was the bonsai. The club is so well layed out, that when it comes time, everyone knows their spot-and if they don't, they jump right in and lend a hand. One of these years, I'll have to do a photo expose of how the show gets set up-Chris Johnston put up a few shots on his blog, and it gives you a good idea.
I was a little upset, as my pictures didn't come out as well as last years, I REALLY need to learn my camera inside and out. Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites from this years show, and if you get a chance to attend next years show in Hayward, Ca...you should!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Awesome pictures of very killer trees! THanks for posting Scott!

Jason

About Me

My photo
Currently a member of Bay Island Bonsai-I have begun to learn all over again with Boon Manakitivipart